Pirl 2.0 Frequently Asked Questions

FAQ for Pirl 2.0 .

Q: We have until when to claim for yours Pirl 2.0 ?
A: There is no time limit set.

Q: Do I need to disable the masternode to get my claim in Pirl 2.0 ?
A: No, you will get your coins even if they are locked in the contract.

Q: Does wPIRL need to be bridged back to pirl legacy chain for swap of coins?
A: Yes, you need to bridge all your coins back to be able to swap your PIRL. After the snapshot it’s not possible until we re-implemented it. No date or schedule yet.

Q: Is Ledger or any hardware wallet supported at the start of the new chain?
A: Not at the beginning but we will support hardware wallets at a later stage. No date or schedule yet.

Q: If I keep my PIRL on the exchange, is the change to the new blockchain automatic?
A: Yes, the exchanges will swap your PIRL automatically. (Please don´t hold your coins longer at any exchange, not your keys, not your coins)

Q: What should I do to switch to pirl 2.0?
A: The change will be at block 7 650 000. Follow information on Discord and Twitter on when you will be able to perform the swap and switch to Pirl 2.0

Q: How will the swap work ?
A: Snapshot will be taken at block 7 650 000, and you will be able to swap the Pirl balance at this block to Pirl 2.0

Q: Where and how to apply for coins ?
A: From Pirl 2.0 Portal after block 7 650 000. Follow this tutorial

Q: Validators - what is min. requires?.. hardware, static ip address, speed of net …
A: The absolute minimum requrements to run the validator node are described below. This settings are NOT recomended as this could lead to unstable node and you could end up getting slashed!! If running validator node with specs close to minimum you must monitor your node and set up warnings for load etc…

• Minimum: 10 GB RAM, 60 GB Storage, 4 CPU
  • Recomended: 60 GB RAN, 300 GB Storage, 6 CPU
  • Public IP on validator node needed for basic setup.
    (More information will come on how to setup a secure validator with sentry nodes)
  • Stabile internet connection are required. The validator nodes plays a very important role by securing the network and we recommend renting VPS from providers with good infrastructure and not trying to set up at home.

I will put all the Questions reply in this top reply. Please contribute with your Q/R in comment.

Что нужно сделать для перехода на pirl 2.0, если монеты хранятся на бирже sistemcoin?

Could you do it again in english please ?

What should I do to switch to pirl 2.0?
how will the swap work ?
Where and how to apply for coins ?

Validators - what is min. requires?.. hardware, static ip address, speed of net …

Your questions added to the first post.

Thanks for your questions @quatron, your questions are answered in the first post.

1 Like